Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Monday 8 January 2018

New Beauty Products

Hi all,
Recently I went out and got myself some new products to try out. I love trying out new beauty products, so these are the ones that I've purchased recently. 
I'll be trying them out throughout January and giving a review on them at the end of the month, so be sure to check back for that.


  1. Nature Love: Detoxifying Body Lotion - Charcoal + Argan Oil (T.K.Maxx) - £5
  2. No.7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser (Boots) - £5
  3. No.7 Beautiful Skin Cleaning Brush (Boots) - £16
  4. L'Oreal Paris Waterproof False Lash Xfiber Xtreme Resist Mascara (Boots) - £10.99
  5. L'Oreal Paris Lip Paint/ Laquer - Dracula's Blood (Boots) - £6.99


No comments:

Post a Comment