Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Thursday 11 January 2018

2018 Most Anticipated TV Shows

Hi all,
As you may or may not know. I like TV shows. Given the choice between watching several episodes of something or watching a movie, I'll pick the show and I'm always on the lookout for something new, so here are some shows hitting the screens in 2018 that I'm going to be checking out.
Some (a lot) of these are American shows, so I'm not sure when/where I'll get to watch these in the UK, but as a subscriber to three different streaming services, I'm hopeful I'll be able to watch all of them.

  • Luke Cage - Season Two
  • Lost in Space
  • The Good Place - Season Two B
  • Daredevil - Season Three
  • Safe
  • Jessica Jones - Season Two
  • Riverdale - Season Two B
  • A.P. Bio
  • The Chi
  • Good Girls
  • The Resident
  • Rise
  • War of the Worlds
  • 9-1-1
  • American Idol
  • Unnamed Grey's Anatomy Spin-off
  • You
Those are the shows that I've found out about so far, but I'm sure there are probably more shows coming soon that I'll want to check out.
What's on your watchlist for 2018? Let me know in the comments and please share and subscribe if you liked this post.

Until next time,

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment