Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Friday 25 July 2014

Food Moments | Cheese, Mushroom and Kale Fritatta

Hi Guys,
This morning I decided to try something a little different for my breakfast, so I was looking around Pintrest for ideas, when I stumbled upon the idea of making a fritatta. I decided to experiment a little with the flavors, mostly just using what I had in the fridge, and ended up with this recipe which I thought I'd share with you all, because I really liked how it turned out.
I want to make a quick apology for my measurements in this post, because I didn't really weigh anything out, so it's rough measurements. The recipe made 12 mini fritatta's in a cupcake tin.

What You'll Need
  • 4 Eggs
  • 1/4 cups of milk (I used semi-skimmed)
  • A handful of kale
  • 10 mushrooms
  • Approximately 50g of cheese (I used mature cheddar)
  • Oil
  • Salt
Method
Preheat your oven to gas mark 4 (350 F)
Start by chopping the mushrooms and the kale. Make sure it's finely chopped. Then grate the cheese and set all of these ingredients aside for now.
Take four eggs and crack them into a bowl, then add the milk and salt. Add the chopped vegetables and the cheese and mix it together until it's all combined.
Use the oil to grease each section of your cupcake or muffin tin. Make sure you get an even coating.
Divide the mixture into the tin and then put it in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment