Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Friday 12 January 2018

My Week in Music | January 5th-11th

Hi all,
I'm back with another my week in music post. I'm going with a slightly different format this week, so I hope you like it.


This week, I've definitely been listening to a few key artists. I've been loving O'Brother and Amber Run. Today I listened to Camila Cabello's album for the first time and while it's not the usual kind of music I'd gravitate towards, I enjoyed listening and it was a great album to just dance around. I had great fun today making my lunch while moving around to it and there are some really great songs on there. A particular favorite from the album is Something's Gotta Give.
Besides those artists, I've been discovering a lot of new music. 19% of my listening for the week was made up of new artists.
So, that's what I've been listening to this week. Let me know what track you've had on repeat in the comments, and please share and subscribe if you like this post.

Until next time,

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment