Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Saturday 13 January 2018

Birchbox | January Unboxing



Hi all,
I recently signed up for a year's subscription to birchbox and I wanted to do an unboxing for you all. This is the January 2018 box. I was immediately excited about this one, because of the box design itself. I've recently become obsessed with flamingos. My iPad cover has flamingos on it, my weekly planner has flamingos and they make more than one appearance in my bedroom. So, very excited.
Here's what I got.




Full-Size Lord & Berry Blusher Crayon in Camelia














Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo












Paul & Joe Beauty Moisturizing Foundation Primer S in 01 Dagree








Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Charcoal







 


Afterspa Amazing Makeup Remover





 


OHH DEER Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment