Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Wednesday 27 December 2017

I'm Back!

Wow, so it's been a while. I've kind of been off track will all of my blogs recently and I wanted to get restarted. So, I came on here, completely redesigned the site and then clicked over to posts and noticed that the last thing I wrote, was in 2015! How did that even happen? I knew it had been a while, but it didn't seem like so long ago.
I'm planning on getting back into the swing of things and posting regularly. I've got a few ideas already and I'm going to schedule some posts over the next few days. 
For right now, I don't think I'm going to stick to any specific upload schedule, other than trying to post at least twice a week.
I want this site to be a mix of a lot of different things, like before. I'll be writing about beauty, film, tv, music, fashion and also sharing my eBay listings because over the past few months I've started selling on eBay.
If anyone has specific posts they'd like to see, let me know. The only things I won't be covering here are books and writing because that will be over on my book-related blog The Book Tower. I also won't be discussing my diet and fitness journey because everything related to that will be on my blog A Skinny Fit
Everything else will be right here.
I'm working on a post about my favorite tracks of 2017 right now, so keep an eye out for that and please comment, share and subscribe if you like what you see.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment