Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Thursday 28 December 2017

2017 | Music Stats and Musical Obsessions

Hi all,
I wanted to share with you some of my stats from Spotify this past year, but not only that because although I love a good info-graphic. It doesn't give a full picture of my musical obsessions for the year, because there have been a lot of songs that I've loved, which I found much later in the year, so I didn't get as many plays on them for it to reach the top of the lists.

Stats

Tracks I Love 
(which didn't make it onto teh grahic above)

  • Praying by Kesha
  • Blackbird Song by Lee DeWyze
  • The Revival by The Dear Hunter
  • Lost on You by LP
  • What About Us by Pink
  • Wolves by Selena Gomez
  • Bayou by Mountains of the Moon
  • Body by Sleeping at Last
  • If Only by James Arthur
Not all of these were 2017 releases, but they're some of the tracks I was obsessing over this past year
Let me know in the comments what songs you've been loving in 2017 and please share and subscribe if you like this post.

Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment