Music Moments | Online Moments | Movie Moments | Beauty Moments | Fashion Moments | Thrift Moments | Random Moments

Tuesday 8 September 2015

TV Tuesdays | Community

Hi all,
I wanted to start a new weekly segment based around TV shows, as there are a lot of great shows out there, and I like watching/talking about them. So this week, I'm going to be talking about one of my most recent watches/obsessions, Community.

 I got into this show, after my brother recommended it to me, while I was looking for something to watch on Netflix. It's a show that I've known about for a long time, and often considered watching, but never actually did. I once watched the first half of the first episode, but something made me stop and I didn't go back. So this time, I decided to watch it and give it a longer trial than half an episode.
I am so glad that I did.
Often with me, when I find a new show that I love, I kind of binge watch it until I run out, and this is exactly what happened here. Before I knew it, I had watched all six seasons, and I was desperately wanting more.
Community has a great group of characters, all played to perfection, who really pull you into the show.
This is honestly one of the funniest shows I've seen, and the sheer level of randomness is outstanding. So if you love quirky comedies, then this one is definitely for you.
Image result for annie and jeff
At the moment, there are six seasons, and it's currently uncertain if there will be a seventh, or even a possible movie. I have to say, I am completely on board with a new season or a movie or both, because I do not want this to end.
My favorite character in the show has to be Abed, he's one of the quirkiest and TV/Movie obsessed, with a lot of awesome quotes and pop culture references.
The biggest reason I want more, though, is Jeff and Annie. I could not love those two more, and I do not feel like their story is over. In my head it definitely isn't because in my head, they are perfect for one another. 
Basically, I loved this show, for all it's insanely random moments. The paintball episodes, the very creative animated episodes. This is the kind of show where you think it can't get any weirder, and then it does, and you love that it does.
I highly recommend this show. It's definitely one that I'll go back to and re-watch, especially all my favorite episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment