I'm back again with another list of the songs I've been loving this week. This will be a weekly feature, of all the songs, old and new, that I've been listening to over the past week. I have some great ones this week, including a new track from one of my long time favorites, Delta Goodrem.
- A Girl, A Boy and A Graveyard by Jeremy Messersmith
- You Don't Know How Lucky You Are by Keaton Henson
- Wings by Delta Goodrem
- The Empty Northern Hemisphere by Gregory Alan Isakov
- Nervous Girls by Lucy Hale
- Glory by Jean-Michel Jarre and M83
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran
I'm especially excited by this week's list, because not only did I stumble across Delta Goodrems new song, but I finally got around to listening to
Lucy Hale's full album. She's been one of my favorite actresses for a while now, and ever since watching Nashville, I've been getting into country more and more. I loved her album, and the track I chose was my absolute favorite.
You can listen to all of the songs, by checking out my Spotify playlist.
Be sure to comment and let me know what you think of these songs, and what you've been loving this week. Subscribe for more music posts, and other posts as well, and please share.